Tag Heuer has always made great sports watches, especially divers watches and chronographs. The Aquaracer series has been very successful and popular within the watch industry at their price points.
Surfing, sailing, water, sport and sportsmanship…TAG Heuer has always been close to the world of sea. From its patent of one of the first water-resistant cases for a pocket watch in 1895, the World’s first Chronograph with regatta dial and tide indicator: the Mareograph / Seafarer in 1950, and now with the launch of the new 2015 Aquaracer 300m.
This new Aquaracer is available in two sizes of 41mm & 43mm. The new Aquaracer 300M collection exemplifies the line’s performance qualities more than ever; but also enhances its refined, sporty allure. Each timepiece is a great seafarer and diving instrument developed to meet the extreme requirements of professional watersports, with a 300M water resistant case, a unidirectional rotating bezel with 6 studs for perfect grip, a screw-in crown, unscratchable ceramic dial and highly visible luminescent markers.
The focus and features of this watch include; Focus on the features
• A sports watch directly inspired by the diving world for a casual yet elegant effect
• Newly designed bezel for a dynamic look. Six ergonomic studs to easily set it up when wearing gloves. A screw-in crown for more security at depth
• Unidirectional bezel to measure time limits or elapsed dive time. An accidental movement of the bezel could only reduce the indicated time remaining, an essential safety factor for divers
• High grade finishing on the case, bezel and bracelet
• An unscratchable dial with horizontal streak effects for an avant-garde look
• Luminescent markers on indexes and hands for viewing in low light
• A folding clasp with a double security lock to prevent any accidental opening and with a special diving extension
Water-resistant to 300 meters: strict testing, double gaskets and rigorous, manufacturing standards make of the new Aquaracer a highly reliable watch.