Even though it’s pretty late in the game and Baselworld is over in two days on March 26, 2015, The Baselworld App is pretty cool.
This is a free App and can be downloaded and Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Here is a full list of what you can expect from the App
The application’s features allow you to:
– Search, browse and locate exhibitors on the 3D map
– Search exhibitors via products, brands and category
– Explore the floorplans
– Explore the press corner
– Explore the event program
– Access the official Baselworld Press Releases and work with them with the integrated highlighter
– Navigate from one location to the other
– Organize your favorite exhibitors and events in a “Favorites” list
– Synchronize exhibitor contact data to your address-book or calendar
– Email exhibitors directly from within the application
– Take notes, photographs and videos and store them along every exhibitor and event
– Read articles from the current issue of the Baselworld Daily News
– Access the media center
– Access useful information regarding your stay at the show
– Share exhibitors information and events via facebook, twitter and email
This is the perfect tool for those who attend the Baselworld fair and those who want an idea of how grand this fair is and may want to attend in the future.