Lebron James is considered on of the best NBA players of all time. He is referred to as “King James” for a reason. Not only is he an NBA champion, 3 time NBA MVP, ranked one of the most influential athletes in the world by Forbes Magazine, he is also one of the most iconic ambassadors for Audemars Piguet watches since 2011.
Recently, Lebron James collaborated with Audemars Piguet to design the limited edition of 600 pieces, Royal Oak Offshore Chronograph Lebron James. This watch has a 44mm rose gold case, a titanium bezel, Lebron James signature is printed in blue on the sapphire caseback. and the chronograph pusher between the 2 and 3 o’clock position are set with two rows of diamonds.
This collaboration shows AP’s commitment and endorsement of this legendary NBA Player and ambassador of the brand. The watch is a great way to raise awareness for those who are Lebron James fans who maybe unaware of the Luxury Swiss Watch Brand and their quality, design, influence and power on national and global scale.
- Case Width
- 18-carat pink gold case, glareproofed sapphire crystal and
caseback, caseback engraved with the legend “Royal Oak Offshore Limited
Edition Lebron James”, LBJ signature printed in blue on the sapphire
crystal, titanium bezel, black ceramic crown, black ceramic pushpieces,
diamond-set pushpiece at 2 o’clock, pink gold and grey rubber pushpiece
guards, water-resistant to 100 m.
- Grey dial with “Méga Tapisserie” pattern, grey counters, pink
gold applied Arabic numerals, pink gold hands with luminescent coating,
grey inner bezel.
- Hand-stitched “large square scale” grey crocodile strap with 18-carat pink gold pin buckle. Grey rubber additional strap.
- Chronograph, hours, minutes, small seconds, date
- Movement thickness with module
- 7.00 mm
- Total diameter
- 29,92 mm
- Total diameter
- 13¼ lines
- Type of balance
- With Variable inertia blocks
- Frequency of balance wheel
- 3,00 (=21’600 alternances/hour) Hz
- Type of balance-spring stud-holder
- Screwed mobile stud
- Balance-spring type
- Direction of automatic winding
- Type of oscillating weight
- Monobloc in 22-carat gold
- Number of jewels
- Power reserve
- 55 h
- Number of parts
- Stop balance when setting time
- Cam chronograph mechanism
- Oscillating weight with ceramic ball bearings
- Bevels of the bridges are diamond graved
- Inverted snailing on bridges
- Date / Date in Dial aperture
- Chronograph / Seconds counter / Minutes counter / Hour counter
Please check out the video by by clicking the play button below to see how the Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Lebron James is created.